The Australian Labradoodle Association of America (ALAA) represents breeders in the United States, Canada and Europe.
We focus on nurturing the development of the Labradoodle and Australian Labradoodle, promoting uniform standards and integrity in breeding.
The goals of the ALAA, according to our charter, are:
The ALAA offers volunteer opportunities for all members, breeder and owner, to shape the future of our organization. Learn more about our structure, including current officers here. To get involved, email a governing board member, who will help you connect with the leader of the team that interests you.
- To protect the future of the Labradoodle and Australian Labradoodle,
- To provide a forum where breeders and owners can collaborate to promote and protect the future of the breeds,
- To sustain and improve dog health,
- To provide public information about breeding stock,
- To promote integrity among breeders,
- To educate breeders and owners,
- To help prospective owners make informed purchasing decisions,
- To develop and monitor breed standards,
- To lobby for international acceptance of the Labradoodle and Australian Labradoodle, and to uphold breed standards with respect to conformation, temperament, color and coat type