Skip to content
History of the Breed
- The Australian Labradoodle is a breed that has been carefully developed since the 1980s, bred over generations with focus on temperament, coat quality and soundness through diligent health testing and planned matings.
- Australian Labradoodles are multigenerational, meaning both parents of the dog were Australian Labradoodles.
- No other “doodle” breed has been developed over generations like the Australian Labradoodle.
- Australian Labradoodles have a consistent appearance and temperament throughout the breed.
- Australian Labradoodles are people-focused dogs with exceptional eye contact and a desire to please.